Spirulina powder / 200g
- Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients, including vitamins B1, 2, and 3, iron, magnesium, iron, and potassium
- It has Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Spirulina contains a compound called phycocyanin, an antioxidant that fights off anything that could cause damage to your cells.
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels.
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation. .
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties.
- May Reduce Blood Pressure.
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
- May Be Effective Against Anemia.
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that grows in both salt and fresh water. It may be one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth.
- Spirulina may provide multiple exercise benefits, including enhanced endurance and increased muscle strength.
- Some evidence suggests that spirulina may benefit people with type 2 diabetes, significantly reducing fasting blood sugar levels.
- Assisting the body in flushing out toxins, including heavy metals: Spirulina is such a powerful detoxifier that it’s sometimes used as a natural water filter, keeping out lead, mercury, and other seriously harmful toxins.