Burgess & Finch Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
Burgess & Finch provides pure, top-quality essential oils to therapists and everyday customers alike, making the beautiful and effective art of aromatherapy available to all.
Sweet Almond oil is very warming, attractive and somewhat grounding. Therefore, it makes a beautiful base for warming, spicy essential oils such as cinnamon and clove, and is one of the best bases for use in massage that seeks to loosen and warm stiff muscles and arthritic joints.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil:
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the fragrant art of using selected aromatic essential oils for therapeutic purposes. It is the fastest growing complementary therapy in the world, and is recognised as being one of the most natural and holistic treatments available today.
Aromatherapy Essential Oils
In this modern age, people are becoming more aware of the value of age-old alternative and natural therapies for health and wellness. Apart from enjoying the wonderful fragrances of the essential oils, aromatherapy is a complementary therapy which could assist in the treatment of numerous health problems.
Burgess & Finch has been unwavering in sticking to their core principles of purity, quality and reliability – as a result their products are as important today as they were 20 years ago – and are still South Africans’ number one choice for pure aromatic upliftment from nature.