Crafty Cultures -Dehydrated Milk Kefir Grains
You can start making your own milk Kefir in a jiffy!
Milk Kefir grains are live active cultures consisting of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. Adding the kefir grains to fresh milk yields a delicious probiotic drink in about 24 hours. Milk kefir can be enjoyed plain, flavored, or used in many recipes, like salad dressing, bread, and ice cream.
- Contains 1 packet of dehydrated milk Kefir grains.
- Reusable culture; makes up to 1 litre of Kefir with every batch.
- Cultures on the counter at 20°-30°C
- Suitable for use with cow or goat milk.
- May be used to culture coconut, soy, or rice milk once rehydrated in dairy milk; although the grains require regular refreshing in dairy milk.
- Nut and seed milks yield inconsistent results.
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Shipping Information: Our milk kefir grains are shipped in a dehydrated state.
Allergen Information: Contains dairy.
BENEFITS OF KEFIR:
- More powerful Probiotic than Yoghurt (contain up to 61 strains of bacteria and yeasts)
- Has Anti Bacterial Properties
- Improve Bone Health & lower risk of Osteoporosis
- May protect against Cancer
- Low in Lactose
- May improve Allergies & Asthma
- Boost Immunity
- Heals Skin
Why I Love This Product
Why I Love This Product:
Milk kefir is my favorite fermented food! It is so easy to make. Every 2 days or so I spend 5 minutes straining and pouring the milk on top of my grains. My kids love it (especially mixed with a little honey). Because the milk kefir grains are reusable, they are an easy inexpensive way to make kefir forever! This is a perfect starter culture for anyone just starting out making their own fermented foods, or for families with only a little time on their hands!