Crafty Cultures Water Kefir Starter Kit
Water kefir grains are live, active cultures consisting of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. Adding the kefir grains to clean water yields a delicious probiotic drink in about 24 hours. This kit will guide you step-by-step in making deliciously healthy kefir in your very own kitchen in no time! Water kefir can be enjoyed plain, flavored, or used in many recipes, like salad dressing, bread, and ice cream.
Water Kefir Starter Kit Contents:
- Easy DIY water kefir kit
- Everything you need in one kit
- A dairy-free alternative to milk kefir
- Best for use with sugar water, fruit juice or coconut water
- Can be reused to create a new batch every 24-48 hours
- Kefir is high in probiotics & valuable nutrients
- Good for gut health & supporting the immune system
- Supports healthy bacterial balance
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
BENEFITS OF KEFIR:
- More powerful Probiotic than Yoghurt (contain up to 61 strains of bacteria and yeasts)
- Has Anti Bacterial Properties
- Improve Bone Health & lower risk of Osteoporosis
- May protect against Cancer
- Low in Lactose
- May improve Allergies & Asthma
- Boost Immunity
- Heals Skin
Kefir Grains Instructions and Troubleshooting:
- Instructions for using this culture are included.
- Having trouble making milk kefir? Contact us any time for culturing assistance.
- Our kefir grains are shipped dehydrated.
- Reusable culture; makes up to 1 litre of kefir with every batch – and will GROW!
- Cultures on the counter at 20°-30°C
- Suitable for use with cow or goat milk.
- May be used to culture coconut, soy, or rice milk once rehydrated in dairy milk; grains require regular refreshing in dairy milk.
- Nut and seed milks yield inconsistent results.
Contains dairy. Packaged in a facility that also manufactures products made with wheat, soy, eggs, nuts, and fish.