Good Health Viralex Attack
Viralex® Attack supports a rapid immune response to challenges towards the body’s immune system. The unique ingredient EpiCor® starts working in 2 hours and along with other key ingredients; Olive Leaf, Pelargonium Root and Zinc, supports the body’s natural immune defenses for optimal health and wellbeing.
- Colds and Flu (including man flu)
- Upper respiratory tract infections (URTI)
- Comprehensive, natural, fast-acting formula
- Contains EpiCor® – a clinically researched dried fermentate extract from Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Also contains Pelargonium Root, Olive Leaf and Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Provides rapid immune defense against a broad range of ills and chills
- Unique, exclusive ingredient that starts working in just two hours to support the body’s defenses by increasing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune response
- Contains effective, well-known ingredients that help fight ills and chills and support the immune system
- Herpes virus – cold sores, shingles, genital herpes
- Glandular fever, Epstein Barr virus
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Candida, (thrush)
- Athletes foot, nail infections, jock itch
- Gastritis – from helicobacter pylori
|Ingredients: (per vegetarian capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf
(Equiv. Oleuropein 60mg)
|Pelargonium sidoides (Umckaloabo) Root||90mg|
|EpiCor® (Dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||250mg|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||5mg|
- EpiCor® – EpiCor® is a unique ingredient using a proprietary process from dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae. EpiCor® helps to maintain wellness and strengthen the immune system and is comprised of dozens of nutrients that work together to help strengthen the immune system. EpiCor® acts like a multivitamin for the immune system and strengthens the body’s immune defenses in many ways. EpiCor® helps reinforce the first line of defense; Secretory Immunoglobin A (sIgA) and a second line of defense; helping increase Natural Killer (NK) cell activity and antioxidant protection in as little as two hours.
- Pelargonium – is indigenous to areas of South Africa are widely used by traditional healers of the Zulu, Basuto, Xhosa, and Mfengi tribes to treat dysentery, diarrhea, hepatic complaints, wounds, colds, fatigue, fevers, generalized weakness, and infections of the respiratory tract including tuberculosis. Western use of Pelargonium to treat tuberculosis is traced back to the Englishman Major Charles Stevens in 1897 when he was treated by a tribal healer with an extract from the roots of Pelargonium species. This traditional herbal medicine has both antibacterial and antiviral properties relieving upper respiratory tract symptoms from the common cold, including sore throat, cough, and blocked or runny nose soothing the throat, nose and sinuses. Pelargonium has also shown to be effective for gastritis caused by Helicobacter pylori growth by reducing bacterial adherence to gastric epithelial cells and anti-viral activity inhibits Herpes simplex type 1 & 2.
- Olive leaf – Provides the potent compound Oleuropein which helps reduce pathogens in the body, such as viruses, bacteria, yeasts, fungi and parasites. It also provides potent antioxidant activity and is traditionally used to reduce fevers, colds and flu’s.
- Zinc – is essential for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. Having a Zinc deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function leading to infections; it will also adversely affect T cells. Zinc has an antioxidant action to reduce oxidative stress.