Love My Hair Light Auburn 100% Herbal Hair Dye
100% Herbal Light Auburn dye gives your hair a beautiful golden, coppery shade. The dye not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts. These extracts have been used by people for thousands of years, from Egyptian pharaohs to modern day health practitioners.
- Improves hair growth & scalp condition
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss
- The indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- Grey hair may need several applications.
- The more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- Permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, grey hair and lifestyle.
- Contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
- All the plants used in Love My Hair Herbal are grown without the use of chemical pesticides and/or fertilizers.
100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
Ingredients: Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Bahera (Terminalia bellirica), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Shikakai (Acacia concinna)
Light Auburn is a good shade to use for covering grey, if you want a reddish colour. If you have very grey roots, you can experiment with mixing Herbal Light Auburn with Ultra Low Chemical Honey Brown, but generally Light Auburn used on its own does the trick for covering grey.
It is especially important with Light Auburn to rinse all the dye mixture out of your hair before shampooing, i.e. rinse until the water runs clear. This shade has a tendency to ‘bleed’ colour afterwards unless this is done.
The dyes are approved by Beauty without Cruelty and are completely vegan.