150g Recyclable bag / 1Kg
Organic Honeybush Loose Leaf Tea
Make this tea in a Plunger or Filter Machine
KNOWN BENEFITS OF HONEYBUSH
- Honeybush tea is a naturally sweet tea indigenous to South Africa. It’s caffeine-free with a honey-like aroma and taste.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- May help prevent, manage, and treat type 2 diabetes.
- May improve bone health
- May help prevent the progression of diabetes-related complications, such as kidney and nerve damage
- May have cancer fighting properties
- Anti-obesity potential
- Relief of menopausal symptoms
- Immune system support
- May boost skin health
- Alleviated respiratory symptoms – use as a tonic for colds, influenza, mucus buildup, and tuberculosis
Honeybush, so named in recognition of its honey-scented flowers and the subtle overtones of honey in the fragrance and flavour of the tea derived from it, is a fynbos species occurring in the wild in the Cape Floral Kingdom, recognized as a unique world heritage area. Honeybush tea is a naturally sweet tea indigenous to South Africa. It’s caffeine-free with a honey-like aroma and taste.