500g recyclable bag
Natural Health Sesame Seeds
- Aid in preventing Cancer
- High Protein
- Great for Balancing hormones due to better fatty-acid metabolism, especially in post-menopausal women.
- Protect Heart Health
- The components of sesame seeds, like magnesium, have been connected to reducing the chances of diabetes
- Rich in linoleic and oleic acids
- Contain thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, riboflavin, and vitamin E
- Reduce Hypertension
- Rich source of energy, dietary fiber and minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium
- High Source of Cholesterol-Lowering Phytosterols
Use: Salmon is great seared in Sesame Seeds, when you roast your Kale, throw some sesame seeds on them for that extra protein rich nutty crunch, delicious in homemade breads or used as a sesame seed dressing for your salads.