Soaring Free Superfoods Raw Cacao Nibs
Ecuadorian Chocolate Chips
Raw cacao has a rich history amongst ancient Central American cultures. Associated with nobility and abundance, cacao was known as ‘the food of the gods’ or ‘black gold’ and traded as currency. Cacao nibs are crushed cacao beans used as chocolate chips.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugars
- Fillers no Binders
- 100% Raw Vegan
- Certified Organic
- Ethically Sourced & Sustainably Grown
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging
Raw chocolate is one of the highest antioxidant foods known, a rich source of magnesium and mood enhancing brain-chemicals including PEA (phenylethylamine), anandamide, serotonin and dopamine.
- HEART SUPPORT – Contains high levels of magnesium
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE – Theobromine relaxes smooth muscles and dilates blood vessels
- SLOWS AGING – Super rich in antioxidant flavonols
- MENTAL CLARITY – PEA (phenylethylamine) improves cognitive functio
- NATURAL ANTIDEPRESSANT – Contains feel-good neurotransmitters
- ENERGISING – Contains B vitamins, iron, manganese and theobromin
- IMMUNE BOOSTING – High content of vitamin Bs
- WEIGHT LOSS – Natural appetite suppressant
- FEEL YOUNGER – MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) keep us feeling good!
Ingredients: 100% organic cacao nibs
Use: Sprinkle them over your morning breakfast or use them as chocolate chips in your smoothies or snack mixes. For an instant decadent dessert combine cacao nibs and honey with your favourite nut butter.
Recommended 5 – 20g per day.
Most cacao products are roasted at high temperatures and then refined through machinery using high heat. Soaring Free Superfoods raw cacao products are carefully dried and cold processed ensuring a truly raw cacao that keeps the delicate nutrients intact.
Product of Ecuador