Soaring Free Superfoods Raw Cacao Paste
Ecuadorian Dark Chocolate
Raw cacao has a rich history amongst ancient Central American cultures. Associated with nobility and abundance, cacao was known as ‘the food of the gods’ or ‘black gold’ and traded as currency. All chocolate comes from cacao beans, which is the nut of the cacao fruit. Cacao paste is the nibs conched at a low temperature to make a paste easy to melt and use in chocolate recipe.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugars
- Fillers no Binders
- 100% Raw Vegan
- Certified Organic
- Ethically Sourced & Sustainably Grown
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging
Raw chocolate is one of the highest antioxidant foods known, a rich source of magnesium and mood enhancing brain-chemicals including PEA (phenylethylamine), anandamide, serotonin and dopamine.
- HEART SUPPORT – Contains high levels of magnesium
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE – Theobromine relaxes smooth muscles and dilates blood vessels
- SLOWS AGING – Super rich in antioxidant flavonols
- MENTAL CLARITY – PEA (phenylethylamine) improves cognitive functio
- NATURAL ANTIDEPRESSANT – Contains feel-good neurotransmitters
- ENERGISING – Contains B vitamins, iron, manganese and theobromin
- IMMUNE BOOSTING – High content of vitamin Bs
- WEIGHT LOSS – Natural appetite suppressant
- FEEL YOUNGER – MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) keep us feeling good!
Ingredients: 100% organic cacao paste
Use: Make the best chocolate sauce or easily create your own healthy chocolates at home by combining melted cacao paste, cacao butter and your sweetener of choice.
Recommended 5 – 20g per day.
Most cacao products are roasted at high temperatures and then refined through machinery using high heat. Soaring Free Superfoods raw cacao products are carefully dried and cold processed ensuring truly raw cacao that keeps the delicate nutrients intact.
Product of Ecuador