Natural Health Dried Chickpeas
The fiber, potassium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and selenium in chickpeas all support heart health. Fiber helps decrease the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. Chickpeas contain no cholesterol.
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Increases Satiety and Helps with Weight Loss
- Improves Digestion Thanks to a High Fiber Content
- Helps Protect Against Heart Disease and Cancer
- Provides Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Great Source of Plant-Based Protein