Royal Nutrition Vegan Protein Super Green, Chia & Flax Smoothie
This Vegan Protein Smoothie contains Pea Protein, Moringa, Spirulina, Hemp powder, Chia & Flax seeds, that are all known for improving your overall health.
This product is Unsweetened and contain No added Sugar & No Sweetener. It also contains No Additives, No Flavorants & No GMO.
Ingredients: Pea Concentrate, Flax seed, Chia Seeds, Moringa, Spirulina, Hemp powder
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION|
|(as packed)||per 100g||per 30g|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g)||6.15||1.85|
|of which Total Sugar (g)||0.18||0.05|
|of which added Sugar||0.00||0.00|
|Total Fat (g)||2.03||0.61|
|of which Saturated Fat||0.07||0.02|
|of which Trans Fat||0.00||0.00|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||4.74||1.42|
|Total Sodium (mg)||0.68||0.20|
HOW TO MAKE:
- Blend together Fruit, Water & Ice for a delicious Smoothie. Optional: Frozen Banana gives it a lovely flavor and texture.
- You can also add Cocoa Powder to it. Various recipes is at the back of the packet.
BENEFITS OF PEA PROTEIN:
- It is Hypoallergenic & Lactose Free. Rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s), that helps keep your body in a muscle building state throughout the day, decrease belly fat, keep you full longer between meals, energize your workouts and much more.
- It is easily Digested & mixes easily in water.
- Helps you stay full. Studies show that drinking pea protein powder activates the release of hormones in your body that keep you feeling full between meals. This make it a great meal replacement and assist when you are dieting to lose weight.
- Moringa leaves are known to contain higher amounts of vitamins and minerals than spirulina and wheatgrass.
- Moringa is rich in Amino Acids and an excellent sourceof protein, vitamin A, potassium, calcium and vitamin C.
- Moringa, the ‘Wonder Tree’, contains: * two times the amount of protein of yogurt * four times the amount of vitamin A as carrots * three times the amount of potassium as bananas * four times the amount of calcium as cows’ milk * seven times the amount of vitamin C as oranges
- Throughout the world, moringa is used for treating such widespread conditions as:
• Spirulina is basically a blue algae extremely rich in protein and also contains a high amount of minerals & vitamins. It is used to strengthen the immunity system.