- 4 Medium Eggs or Egg replacer
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 3 tablespoons (30ml) Orange juice
- 1/3 cup melted Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil or Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey, Xylitol Syrup or Maple Syrup Natural Health Xylitol 500g / 1Kg
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen Berries or diced Apples
Whisk eggs in a bowl until frothy.
Add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk for a minute.
Add 300g Banting Flour to liquid and mix well.
Fold berries or small cut apple pieces into batter.
Add into a lined medium size cake tin & bake at 180 ˚C for 40 minutes.